Join us at SMART for one of our summer camps. Children 6 and above can join us for a week, a month, or the entire summer to have fun learning new skills. Camps are open to riders of all skill levels.
Campers will need to bring the following each day:
- Packed cold lunch (sandwich, salad, fruit, veggies, crackers etc.)
- Water/Gatorade/Powerade, etc. No Re-Fills of reusable water bottles will be available. However, we will have water bottles for purchase on-site ($1), sports drink ($2).
- Riding boots with 1 – 1.5 inch heel
- Long pants – Jeans, leggings, breeches, etc.
- SUNSCREEN – we are outside ALL day! They will need to reapply throughout the day.
- A hat when not in the barn
- Face mask
- A change of clothes for mid-afternoon activities, choice of shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes
- Optional treats for the horses – Carrots (cut small), Apples (cut in quarters), Sugar Cubes, or other specified horse treats – Our horses made us ask!
Rider’s should wear “barn clothes”, the type of clothes you do not care if they are ruined during your child’s day spent out in the barn.
Camp is scheduled rain or shine and we will try our best in between rain showers if need be to ride. However, should we experience an all-day rain event we will bring our horse fun into the barn for an all-day activity that will involve our horses, chickens, cats, and other farm life.
Cell Phones: Yes, your child may bring their cell phone. However, during group learning activities and riding – cell phones must be stowed away in their belongings. If at any time a cell phone becomes problem due to conduct, misuse, appropriateness, etc., your child will be asked to keep it packed in their bag until camp is over. You may reach your child by phone any time by calling the camp counselor’s cell phone.
Camp Refund, Transfer & Credit Policy
Our refund policy allows us to reliably schedule and plan our summer camp program.
Note: Camp refund, transfer or credit requests must be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Voicemail or in-person conversations cannot be considered as official requests.
In respect for our camp counselors, please do not drop your child off prior to 8:55 am. If you are later than 3:10 pm picking up your child, you will be charged.
- June 7 - 11
- June 14 - 18
- June 21 - 25
- June 28 - July 2
- July 12 - 16
- July 19 - 23
- July 26 - 30 (FULL)
9:00 am - 3:00 pm