Sarasota Manatee Association for Riding Therapy is dedicated to enhancing the physical, emotional, and cognitive growth of individuals with special needs through a quality educational and recreational therapeutic horseback riding and carriage driving program.
Provide our services to as many children and adults in our community with special needs as possible, providing them the opportunity to develop to their greatest potential.
- Maintain our commitment to play a leading role in improving the lives and well being of our riders and their families and continue to provide our services to all eligible individuals regardless of their ability to pay.
- Ensure the high quality and safety of our program, continuing to operate in an environment designed to meet the individual needs of our riders and their families. All existing and new professional staff and volunteers will continue to be well trained and committed to serving the goals of the organization.
- Increase the effectiveness of our program by continuing the development of program outcome measurements that accurately reflect the beneficial results of therapeutic riding.
- Develop an active, interested, and diverse Board of Directors from members of the community.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility by controlling expenses while increasing revenues.
- Develop a broad base of financial support that will continue to grow with the organization.